Be used with 250ml distill water.
How to prepare the buffer solution
Solid material for pH4.01,pH7.00,pH10.01(or pH4.01,pH6.86,pH9.18 ) buffer solution are provided in a set of sachets. Glass jars or beakers are recommended as the solution containers.
Take making the 250ml buffer solution of pH7.00 as a example:
1. Put the pH7.00 buffer material (in the green sachet) in a jar (the volume should be no less than 250ml).
2. Fill the jar with 250ml distill water.
3. Place a glass stick in the solution, swirling it until the white powder dissolved.
4. Store the buffer solution in a dry place with the temp. Of 20 ~25oC, Attach a label on it for further use.
5. For the further calibration, Ensure that there is a constant supply of fresh buffer solution in contact with the probe. Discard the solution after use.
Previous: PH Meter CT-6021A
Next: No Information